An Admissions Representative or Program Director will discuss the program, including the applicant’s individual motivation and potential for success in training and subsequent employment. Prospective students shall complete an Enrollment Application which is reviewed by the Program Director and the School Director. Applicants are notified whether they have been accepted prior to the start date of the program and must sign the Enrollment Agreement and pay the required fees.
All students applying for entrance in any program must meet the following admissions requirements and provide the following documentation:
- Submit a Birth Certificate showing the applicant is at least 18 years of age.
- Submit a picture identification card. A driver’s license or state issued identification card is acceptable.
- Submit a signed Statement of General Health prior to the start of classes.
- Pay all fees based on the signed Enrollment Agreement.
- Submit all required forms by the designated deadlines.
Students applying for entrance in the Commercial Truck Driver Training program or the Advanced Truck Driver program must meet the following additional admissions requirements and provide the following documentation:
- Submit a valid Florida driver’s license.
- Submit a copy of the applicant’s lifetime driving report, available from the state Department of Transportation for each state that the student has held a driver’s license.
- Submit a criminal background report authorization to allow the school to secure a criminal background report to determine if the applicant is eligible to be admitted to the program.
- Must have a DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical card, available from your doctor or most walk in clinics.
- Must be eligible to take the CDL exam upon completion of the program.